Hybrid Cloud with IBM i-Solution
- Consumption model
- Economies of scale
- Monitor billing
- Review and tuning
- Optimizing over time
- Cost-effective resource allocation
- Ingress/egress optimization
- Decommission unused resources
- Leverage managed services
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Align with business objectives
- Test unexpected events
- Learn from incidents
- Use native monitoring tools
- Set up alerts
- Monitor changes
- Automated security audits
- Log analysis
Cloud computing environment that uses a mix of on-premises, Private and Third Party cloud, Public Cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms.
- Offers scalability to handle fluctuating computing demands. In other words, the hybrid cloud may scale up to use the public cloud or down to the private cloud.
- Hybrid Cloud integrates public cloud computing with onsite cloud hardware that delivers control of security and regulations in the hand of the company.
- Will operate behind a firewall, similar to the private cloud.
- Capitalizes on a similar low-cost approach as the public cloud.